it's never too late to find your dream home
Buying with us
Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/customer/www/openhousenwkent.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211
Open House Estate Agents provide all buyers with an exceptional service. Using our own in-house mortgage advice centre and conveyancing department you can ensure your sale is completed swiftly and smoothly.
Although buyers have the freedom to appoint their own mortgage broker and conveyancer, by using our in-house specialist we ensure your file stays on top of the pile unlike others who prioritise on fees.
If you’re looking for a property in a different location why not speak to us to see if one of our experts can locate the right property for you using our nationwide network of agents.
Here are five reasons to buy with Open House Gravesend Estate Agents
- Arrange a viewing anytime – phone lines open 24/7
- Flexible opening hours – we are open 7 days a week so we can work around you
- In-house mortgage and conveyancing department – keeping the mortgage and conveyancing in-house can ensure a smoother process in completing a sale compared to two different departments.
- Local Knowledge – if you are not from the area we will help you understand the local schools, shops and future town plans.
- Expert investment advice for Buy to Let purchasers
Property buying checklist
Starting your property search
- Match a property to where you live
- Draw up ‘would like’ and ‘really need’ lists
- Meet and register with us
- Find a property and book a viewing
- Use this handy Rightmove checklist
- Check out parking, storage and Council Tax
- Use Locrating.com to search for schools and crime rate
- Should you wish to make an offer speak to our mortgage team
Making an offer
- Use our in-house conveyancing department or appoint a solicitor of your own choice
- You will need a mortgage in principle or proof of funds
- Make an offer
- Agree a date for when the vendor moves out and you move in
- Choose a surveyor
- Set the completion date